воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox and the stork




I have to say that the Adam Khoo Workshop certainly did wonders for many of us.
13 solid hours of training for three days and whoapos;s complaining? I didnapos;t think it was a waste of time or was it boring and stupid. In fact, it helped us think and get to know more about ourselves. Yes, there was learning skills and all the other things about studying. But what I truly benefited from the programme was the part where we learn to love ourselves and to love our parents as well.
Teenagers being crazily rebellious and like to think that apos;we know it allapos; is all part of a process of our life and the workshop certainly did help us to understand why we think that way and how our parents feel about us.

Last night was one emotional night for all of us. Parents were invited for the closing ceremony and one by one, schoolmates went up there in front of a large group of people, to tell and express their love for their parents. I know I cried badly and so did many others. My parents didnapos;t come due to some meeting they had and I regret that they didnapos;t. But what made me cry was the power of love we all witnessed. People I knew who acted tough in school actually went up there, broke down and cried. For that, I admired their courage and I was so proud of them. There were others who probably had problems talking to their parents and when they went up there, they said words deep down from their heart and after that, they had a reunion. This is what I call: Family love. I never did regret going for the workshop and Iapos;m so glad I did.

So being one crazy emotional tearful last night, I had a painful headache and my eyes hurt a lot. Right now, one eye of mine is still a little swollen and yes, its crazy. I cried till I couldnapos;t even cry anymore. How sad is that?

Anyway.
Monday, Tuesday is a half day for us and Iapos;m going out :)



Love, zoe.

bas noirs, fox and the stork, fox and theresa, fox and theresa fan fiction, fox and theresa fanfics.



Комментариев нет: