воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fry food store




Tomorrow I will fly out of Taylor and spend the afternoon running some errands in Boise. I am really hoping my car doesnapos;t cause any problems.

Tuesday, I fly to Albuquerque to attend a conference on Environmental Information Management. I will do that for the rest of the week, then have the weekend and a few extra days leave to visit family in Los Alamos.

I also plan to check an empty cooler on my flight and fill it up in Albuquerque with frozen green chile. I donapos;t know if I will get hassled about this. I emailed some questions to the airline (Frontier), but didnapos;t hear anything back.

The last few days I have mostly been puppysitting--keeping the newly-arrived 13-week old puppy (Kea) from chewing the furniture, chewing electrical cords, chewing me, etc. The best way to handle her is to give her three long walks a day and wear her out so much that she sleeps in between.

That is all.

antiamerica, fry food store, fry food drug, fry food and drug, fry food.



Комментариев нет: